To pursue God relentlessly, worship God fully, care for others deeply, and serve God joyfully.
Our Mission Is Two Fold
Part 1: We will obey the commandments of God through Jesus Christ to love God with our heart, soul, and mind, and to love our neighbor as ourselves. As faithful ministers of the Gospel, we will:
1) worship God in Spirit and in Truth,
2) bring salvation, healing, and deliverance to the lost by obeying the command of Jesus Christ to “Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you” (Matthew 28:19-20),
3) faithfully teach and preach the Word of God – the Law, and the Gospel,
4) correctly administer the Sacraments,
5) and the proper administration of church discipline.
Part 2: We will respond to God’s call to plant and establish biblically faithful discipling churches seeking to fulfill the Great Commission of Matthew 28:18-20. We plan to accomplish this by emphasizing:
1) The worship of our Father, Creator, understanding the transcendence of God.
2) God’s sovereign grace and the complete saving work of Jesus Christ on the cross as Risen Redeemer and Lord.
3) The ministry and power of the Holy Spirit who regenerates, sanctifies, and empowers the believer.
Symphony Ministries is apostolic, prophetic, and missional. We are apostolic. We will equip the saints, build up the body of Christ, and encourage the unity of the faith and the knowledge of the Son of God. We are prophetic. We are not ashamed of the Good News of Jesus Christ. Our speech will not be defined by worldly wisdom, but we will preach Jesus Christ and Him crucified with a demonstration of the Holy Spirit’s power. We are missional. We will carry the Good News of Jesus Christ to the world, devoting ourselves to prayer, showing hospitality, enjoying fellowship, and loving our neighbors.
We seek to follow the biblical example of ministry by making disciples through the sound teaching of God’s Word in order to shape each believer into an obedient follower of Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ is the chief cornerstone, the foundation, and the builder. Symphony Ministries will labor with Him to set apart and fit together believers, the lively stones, into the church. To do so, we will rely on the strength and power of the Holy Spirit.
Symphony Ministries seeks to make disciples and equip followers of Jesus Christ so they:
1. are saved, healed, delivered, and transformed into the image of Christ by the power of the Gospel;
2. live in the love of Christian community and enjoy the fellowship of the saints;
3. are filled with the fullness of the Holy Spirit’s power, bearing the fruit of the Spirit and operating in the gifts of the Spirit;
4. worship God in spirit and in truth as it is richly revealed in the Psalms;
5. grow in faith, grace, and spiritual maturity;
6. fully understand the cost of taking up their cross and following Jesus Christ;
7. are missionary-minded and prepared to make a missional impact in their families, communities, and to the Nations.
Join Us! Send an email